Friday, December 5, 2008

Is it the end or only the beginning?...

First of all, I just want to thank both of our wonderful teachers for being so patient and supportive. I have loved every step of this process! At first I was a little more intimidated by the Things..but as I progressed I learned to enjoy the challenge of each lesson.

I really can't even pick one "thing" that was my favorite..there were just so many favorites along the way..the RSS feeds with Google Reader, my Delicious account, and Library Thing-- all are definite daily habits now. All things Google...I loved the image generators and the mash-ups...they were fun tools I probably would have never found on my own. The pod casts and finding what a gi-normous variety available to us.. 100% Free..especially the NPR library and the ones available from America's best colleges. There is absolutely no reason to ever ever stop learning in our lifetime! And I guess the best thing I've gotten from this is the fact that it has taught me that my computer is not just for email anymore... haha!

The most surprising thing that I learned from this experience is the fact that blogs are not just for personal use...they are for business as well. I felt so very naive to the fact that this entire blogging world was going on without my knowledge! But now that I know about it...well my life is not going to be the same. My network of information just grew exponentially.

My last thought is a request actually. Please, please look into continuing on with thing #24-infinity! The computer world is constantly being upgraded and made more relevant..it can be overwhelming to try to find these new things on our own...help us continue to explore and learn together...it is less intimidating knowing someone is with you cheering you on and encouraging you to stretch and take it to the next level...

So thank you again...it was great to read what all of you wrote..I am addicted to blogging and the whole blogging world..and it's a great addiction to have!

2 comments:

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Congratulations! You did it!I would never have known you were intimidated by the things. You breezed through everything smoothly. I'm glad you learned a lot.