Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thing #7C..Google Reading

I love to skim all the articles in my Google Reader. I just wish I would get into the habit of doing it more often. It tends to get overwhelming otherwise. Whenever I sit down to the computer now..it's as if I have this treasure trove of things to do. I'm like a kid in a candy shop..rubbing my hands together and wondering what to try next :) I tend to forget my Google Reader. Yet whenever I return to it, I'm lost for at least an hour wandering through the postings available.
For this blog post I chose an article about Google Chrome as oposed to Mozilla's Firefox. The writer preferred Google Chrome for it's speed and potential. I decided to try the same experiment and see if I agreed. I really have not been impressed with Firefox, but my teens love it. So I want to be fair and get more input from them before I just remove it from my life..haha! Ok..enough about me, I'm going back to my reader now...just a few more postings left :(
It's sad really.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

And I'm just getting used to Firefox over Internet Explorer...It really never ends!